A Memorial Day Service will be held on Monday May 30, 2022 10:00 AM at the Calvary Cemetery, 5503 West Bluemound Road, Milwaukee, WI which is being put on by the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War and Auxiliary.
Outdoor Mass followed by a Patriotic Program
- Main concelebrant Most Rev. James T. Schuerman, Auxiliary Bishop of Milwaukee
- Keynote Speaker Daniel Buttery, President and CEO of the War Memorial Center
- Cannon firing by Cushing’s Battery A, 4th U.S. Artillery
- Civil War Music by the First Brigade Band playing original instruments
- Address by President Abraham Lincoln (Nic Bur)
- Procession to graves of Union Soldiers
- Decoration of soldier’s graves
- Musket and rifle salutes
For more information, call 262-782-0535 or email email@example.com
Northwoods Lunch in Rhinelander- Saturday, June 4th, 2022
The snow may be flying and making you ask yourself why you still live in Wisconsin but Saturday, June 4th will be here before you know it and that means it’s time to head up north to the annual Northwoods Luncheon in Rhinelander at-where else? The all-you-can-eat buffet is $21 per person and last year Larry, Renee, Alicia and Regan Miszewski welcomed 120 to this gathering and it turned out to be quite special all around. There’s no reason we can’t get close to or near that number again so think about it but don’t wait too long as hotels and motels in the area are likely to fill up-and go up in price- as the summer season in Rhinelander begins Memorial Day weekend. If interested contact Larry Miszewski if you have questions or want more info, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .